Linking up with Steph for my Summer goals post!
Back before I ever shared the link to my blog with anyone, I did a little summer bucket list so thought it would be fun to do one again. So, before the end of summer, I'd like to...
- Go on holiday- I think me and my mum might be going to Spain but it isn't booked yet.
- Watch as much of the Olympics as possible- this will be a little harder than 2012 thanks to the timezone but I'm going to give it a good go. My current dilemma is whether to book the days off work when I know the gymnastics is going to be on.
- Go through my bedroom and clear out all the stuff I've been hoarding. I've actually started on this but I think it's going to be quite a big task.
- Maybe even redecorate my bedroom... I've seen a few ideas on pinterest that I like so will see how the clearing out goes and then decide whether to redecorate.
- Organise an amazing party for my Mum's 50th birthday- Again, pinterest has been my friend here.
- Lose another 10lbs- I've done pretty well with my weight loss this year, as I'm back to the weight I was before I broke my ankle, but I still think I can lose more.
- Go on a big shopping trip and treat myself to something from Michael Kors. I've been saving money from the temp work I've been doing and have been waiting to find the perfect bag to buy. I'm thinking maybe this one.
- Post at least 10 blog posts a month. I think that works out at between 2-3 a week. I think I can make that happen.
- Be spontaneous. Go on the walks around the park at dusk, sit outside around the chimenea with a glass of wine until theres no light left in the sky, have bbq's no matter the weather, spend time with my grandparents, go on random day trips etc.
- Start my tickets and memorabilia scrapbook- I had an empty scrapbook for my birthday back in January and have been waiting to collect enough to be able to start the project.
So that's all I can think of for the moment. I'll have to remember to update at the end of summer to see how I did!