Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Moments from my Phone | 2016 So Far

I was looking back through the blog and realised I hadn't done a phone photos post yet this year, so this post includes pictures from January to May! Previous editions include Summer 2015Autumn 2015.

Now that the evenings are lighter and warmer, we see these Hot Air Balloons passing over as we leave work. I imagine that the view is amazing!

Bailey is preparing to support Wales in Euro 2016... I can't handle it when he runs round the house like this.

I saw this cute cat having a nap in the patio furniture department of a garden centre the other week. I guess the sun was all too much, and I'd say this table and chairs has the seal of approval from this cat!

This cute Minnie Mouse cupcake was in the Selfridges food hall and was too cute to pass up.

I had to laugh at the typo- 'penini!'

How many different shades of purple and pink do I actually need? I threw away a couple but I really do need to narrow down my collection a little more.

Bailey prefers to use his litter tray to lie down and nap in, so we have given in and just put an old blanket down in there for him.

How hard can it be to get a photo with two kids looking at the camera at the same time? (and it was their mum taking the picture too!)
The aftermath of Emily's 1st birthday cake smash photoshoot. I like to think that she's admiring her hard work.

So that's me caught up on phone picture for the year!



`

4 comments:

  1. Look at all those nail polishes - quite the collection! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's taken quite a while to get that much!

      Delete
  2. OMG Bailey is just the cutest thing ever! And I thought I had a ton of nail polish! Dang girl! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks, I think he's pretty cute but I'm biased! I think I need to clear out some of the nail polish but I can't bring myself to throw some of them out :(

      Delete