Friday, 3 June 2016

Friday Highlights | Back Into the Swing of Things

Well look at that, 3 weeks off blogging and 4 posts in 4 days! Its been a weird week having Bank Holiday Monday and school half term week, but here are my highlights.

- My sisters boyfriend had his 21st Birthday this week so I got my craft set out for the first time in I don't know how long and made his birthday card. It's been far too long since I've done any sort of paper crafts so I enjoyed getting everything out again and was pretty pleased with the final result.


- Classes at work have been really quiet this week because of half term, so it's been a nice easy week to ease back into my main job after three weeks off most of my classes.

- I've loved getting to sleep in and get to wear my comfy clothes every day again. I hate having to wear 'regular' clothes and shoes, give me a t shirt and shorts/leggings any day! My feet are pretty banged up from having to wear proper shoes being as they are used to wearing trainers all the time :(

- Whilst I've been at gym, I've used some of the down time between classes to try little bit of gym myself again. I last took a gymnastics class in 2006, and have done trampolining since but trying beam again is quite scary. Vault was fun though and I actually got a cheer from the gymnasts that were in the gym at the time!

- Our tickets have just arrived for the British Athletics championships in Birmingham at the end of the month. I bought them for my mum for Christmas (she was a very high level athlete) and she is so excited to go and watch the Olympic Trials at a stadium she used to compete at a lot.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, that Birthday card is so cute! x

    www.britishmilan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks, it's actually pretty simple to make and doesn't take too long- sometimes less is more right?

      Delete