Monday, 20 June 2016

21 Questions

I found this on P!inky's blog and thought it'd be a perfect little get to know you tag for some of my new followers.

1) Are you named after anyone?
Not officially, but my Great Nan's name was Ivy so I like to think there is some relation there (Hollie and Ivy), especially as my sisters name is very similar to my other Great Nan's name.

2) When was the last time you cried?
Well tears came into my eyes when I had food poisoning last month but I don't think it was actual crying. Apart from that, I don't actually remember- I know I cried just after Christmas and I probably have since then but I don't know when that was.

3) Do you have any kids?
Nope, but if you read my blog you might see me post photos of my favourite little girl Emily- she's my cousin Sophie's daughter.


4) What is your job?
Currently I'm a gymnastics coach working part time hours, but I'm looking for something different and full time.

5) Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes- I really try not to but sometimes I can't help it.

6) Will you ever bungee jump?
I'm not sure. I don't think it's something I'd ever go out of my way to do, but if the opportunity arose the daredevil side of me would probably come out.

7) What is your favourite cereal?
Frosties! Although I don't have cereal that often.

8) What's the first thing you notice about people?
Hmmmmm. I really don't know, I'm awful at remembering faces and describing appearances to others, so I guess I don't really notice much! I'm good at remembering names though :)

9) What is your eye colour?
Blue

10) Scary movie or happy ending?
Happy ending. Always. I don't like scary movies.

11) Favourite smells?
Vanilla. Coconut. Anything that reminds me of summer.

12) Computer or television?
Computer. I could easily live without a television.

13) What's the furthest you've been from home?
Japan- I went in 2008 with my school and we travelled all over; Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Tokyo. Or is Thailand further than Japan? I've just googled it at they are both around 5,900 miles away from home. To the west I guess Winnipeg, Canada is the furthest I've been, which is nearly 4000 miles from home.

14) Do you have any special talents?
Ummm, depends what classes as a special talent? I'm pretty clumsy if that counts as a talent. And I can wiggle my toes weirdly which most people find gross. And the fact that I still like to throw myself around on the odd occasion at gymnastics and trampolining probably counts as something special.

15) Where were you born?
In the town that I currently live in :)

16) What are your hobbies?
Trampolining, paper crafting, playing piano, watching sports, walking, knitting, choreographing gymnastics routines...

17) Summer or Winter?
Summer. The sun and blue skies just make me happy.

18) Do you have any pets?
I have a 7 month old rabbit named Bailey- partly because he looks like a bottle of Bailey's, and partly after Welsh football legend Gareth Bale.


19) Favourite movie?
Bridesmaids- it always makes me laugh, especially the scene on the plane to Vegas.

20) Do you have any siblings?
I have a younger sister who is currently at university, and loves to one up me in everything she does.

21) What did you want to be when you grew up?
I have a piece of school work from when I was 7 that said I wanted to be a Doctor, an artisit or a vet. Well, I can't handle blood very well do Doctor and Vet are out, and I can't draw at all in the slightest so I guess artist was never going to work out either.

So that's me! Leave me links in the comments if you have tried this tag.

2 comments:

  1. Going to Japan would be so amazing!! You've definitely been all over haven't you?! haha

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was amazing! Yep I have been to quite a few different places, the perks of living in Europe I guess (and having family in Canada)!

      Delete