Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Weekending | Food Poisoning and Bank Holidays


Hope you all enjoyed your long Bank Holiday weekend! How has May come around already? I probably say that every month but the weeks and months do seem to pass by so quickly,

I spent the majority of my long weekend on the sofa recovering from food poisoning :( My energy is finally beginning to return as I transition back to eating normal food rather than the bland food and digestive biscuit diet. The only positive from the whole experience is that the scales now show that I've lost 1 stone since the end of January! 5lbs of that has been since Friday so I'm sure some of it will go back on, but I'll celebrate for the moment :)

Before all the sickness drama, I finally bit the bullet and ordered a Fitbit. I found a great deal on Amazon for a Fitbit Charge for £64.99. It arrived Saturday so once I mustered up a bit of energy I managed to set it up and start using it. First impressions- it's ok, not sure if it's completely worth the money. I'll do a review post once I've got round to using it a little more and I can use it in 'normal' life rather than the 'sitting on the sofa ill all weekend' life.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Food poisoning is definitely not fun! Hope you're feeling better!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm definitely feeling better now thank goodness, it was a rough 36 hours or so though.

      Delete