Monday, 9 May 2016

Happy Monday!


We have a small heat wave in the UK at the moment, which is making this Monday extra happy because I can sit outside and tan before I go to work this evening (hopefully the clouds will decide to move sometime soon). Though to be fair, the result of yesterdays 'tan' session was a few more freckles on my face and a slightly red chest. Gotta love having really fair skin!

Mr Bailey bunny isn't enjoying the weather- I don't think I would either if I had a constant black fur coat on! He has found a cool place in front of the sideboard in the living room and has made himself comfortable there for the time being. I think he is happy! The first time I saw him like this I had to double check that he was actually breathing, but now I just think that we must be doing something right if he is happy enough to roll around like this :)

Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! He seems pretty content lying down in the shade.

      Delete
  2. That warm weather must feel nice!! I can't wait for constant sunshine!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving the warmer evenings and sitting outside after work. I think it's going back to typical British rain tomorrow though :(

      Delete
  3. Slightly jealous of your heatwave!! Hope you had a great Monday! xo, Biana -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Don't get too jealous... The rain is forecast for tomorrow

      Delete