Saturday, 7 May 2016

Disney Character Tag

What a fun tag! As soon as I saw it I knew I'd have to give it a go- you know I love a good tag, and I love Disney too. Even better that I got to go through my old photos from Florida to use in this post too.  I found this on Renee's blog so go and check out her answers.

 Aurora- Story of your first kiss: 
It was Valentine's Day and a guy I had been talking to surprised me on my doorstep with roses and a card. The kiss itself wasn't that romantic though.



Rapunzel- 5 Things on your bucket list:
- Go to watch an Olympics in person
- Visit all the continents
- Travel across America and Canada
- Get married
- Have kids and take them to Disneyworld

Dory- Something someone has told you that you can't forget:
It's ok not to not be an expert the first time you try something... just be patient and work hard.

Pocahontas- Something new you taught someone:
I guess this wants a deeper answer but my job is teaching kids how to flip so I guess that counts?

Mulan- Do you trust your gut feeling?
No. Sometimes my gut reaction is a complete overreaction so I have to take some time to completely think a situation through before my instincts get me into trouble.

Jasmine- The story of when you really had to trust someone. Was it easy?
A few weeks after I started my job there was lots of restructuring going on. I wasn't particularly convinced to begin with but decided to put my trust in the decision makers because they were way more experienced with me. I guess it was easy to trust them but I had to keep reminding myself it was for the best.

Belle- Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What's the story?
In High School, I was best friends with the new girl who got bullied and I helped her through that time and we got really close. As time went on, she began to ignore me and distance herself from me so we haven't spoken in years.

Ariel- Where do you think you belong and why?
I have no clue to be honest. If anyone knows where I belong, please tell me! Some days I am happy living in my town, other days I can't wait to move away. Sometimes I see myself living in the same town as my cousins, other days I just want to pack up and move to North America. So yeah, I don't know.

Tiana- A time you tried your hardest for something:
In my last year of uni, trying to get the 1st class degree. I knew it would be a long shot but knew if I aimed for the first then the 2:1 would most likely happen. For first semester I was pretty good, but then the whole broken ankle drama kicked off and second semester was much harder work ethic wise but I ended up with the 2:1. Also, I guess I worked super hard for my Level 2 gymnastics coaching award because I knew I needed it but the technical knowledge was still a little over my head.

Simba- Something a parent has taught you:
If you have a bad day, just have a glass of wine and it'll all get better.


Alice- Ever done drugs?
I guess the closest I've come is the gas and air I was on when the doctor was trying to physically repair my broken ankle by pushing down on it whilst the cast was being put on. After two minutes on gas and air apparently everyone thought I was some Olympic level trampolinist (in my defense they asked two questions- did I do competitions and could I somersault? the answer to both was yes, so apaprently Olympic level was the logical conclusion) so I dread to think what I'd be like with anything else.

Peter Pan- Something from your childhood that you still love:
Disney! And Disneyworld. I will never be too old for Disney.


Merida- What are you most passionate about?
Gymnastics I guess? It was my hobby growing up, and after I stopped I followed the sport as a fan. Now I'm still a big fan and I coach 6 days a week too, so I honestly don't remember the last day I went a day without involving gymnastics in some capacity.


I tag Sophie to do this tag! If you've done it, leave me your links below to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment