Wednesday, 11 May 2016

A Day in Photos | A day in the City

I thought it would be fun to try and document a day in photos... it didn't last very long but this was the best I could come up with this time. I might make this into a series of posts and we can see if I get any better at remembering to take photos!

As usual, the day begins with a cup of tea in my Frozen mug.

This day I was getting the train into the city centre for some temporary work. The view from the office was pretty cool but I didn't feel comfortable enough to get my phone out and take a picture!

I came home (told you I was bad at this taking photos malarky... skipped from 10am to 5pm!) to find Bailey had received his first personalised post... courtesy of the Pets at Home 'Very Important Pet' programme.


I spent the evening reading some blogs, brainstorming blog post ideas and I started work on the Disney Character Tag.

So that's one day in my life! I really like the idea of doing a few more posts in this style, I'll just have to find some more interesting days where I can actually take photos all day :)

2 comments:

  1. I always want to do 'photo an hour' or 'my day in photos' posts but I never remember to take the photos! haha

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to do this as a photo an hour but it didn't really work!

      Delete