Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Spring Favourites


The last favourites post I did was back in February so this one is long overdue! 
The product in the header picture is Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick 03. I actually only paid £3 for it at the market. I'm usually hesitant to pick up make up at the market as I'm never sure about the quality but I have another Kate Moss lipstick which I like so figured I'd try it. I love the colour as an everyday colour for this time of year too.

These gladiator sandals are from New Look, £19.99. I knew I'd need new sandals this year as my good old Primark pair are on their last legs, and these really caught my eye. The colour goes with everything and so far they seem pretty comfy... we'll see how long it lasts!


This top was found in the New Look sale for only £6! It's a really light fabric so I can imagine I'll get a lot of wear out of it when it starts to get warmer. 



I've really enjoyed wearing plaid shirts a lot recently, and it's a style I've never really tried much in the past. They are so easy to wear as an extra layer on top of a plain t shirt and jeans. The blue one is Kenneth Cole, found in TK Maxx (can't remember the price), and I found the grey one in the Hollister sale for £16. I also have a red and navy one (not pictured, it's in the wash!). which is actually my favourite which I found in Peacocks.

So that's my list, what are you currently loving?

2 comments:

  1. Loving the top you found in New Look! & that lipstick shade is so pretty!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete