Friday, 22 April 2016

Friday Highlights | Long Time, No Post!

Long time, no post! And no, I don't really have an excuse, I just never got round to getting my laptop out and typing up a post. I've now got a few ideas for future posts so hopefully I'll be getting back into the swing of things shortly.

Anyways, a few things since my last post....

- I spent a lovely weekend away with my gymnastics club in Liverpool at the British Championships. It was quite an experience so I'll do a separate post all about that.

- Mr Bailey the bunny makes me laugh every day. He loves climbing and exploring- my mum says he is like a mountain goat because he just loves climbing and doesn't spend any time on the floor! I have tried to train him in a harness and lead but he doesn't particularly enjoy it too much :(


- I have started attending an adult trampolining class! I did trampolining at university, but haven't done it since I broke my ankle in December 2013. So far I've only been to one class but thankfully it's all come back to me pretty quickly.

- We had a lovely family day for Easter at my grandparents house. And my Easter chocolate lasted for longer than a week this year which is always an achievement!

- There is finally a diagnosis for my puffy eyes issue! The immunologist confirmed that it is Idiopathic Angioedema, most likely caused by medication I had taken for various things. Remember the post about them swelling for the first time, on the same week I had hurt my ankle? Well, I had put voltarol gel on my ankle to ease the pain. Turns out I'm allergic to all NSAID drugs including ibuprofen, voltarol, aspirin and nurofen.

So there you go! I promise it won't be as long until the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment