Monday, 7 March 2016

Emily's 1st Birthday

Recently we celebrated my favourite little girl's 1st Birthday! I really can't believe a whole year has passed since I was woken up on a cold Monday morning to the news that she was on her way. Even though I live over 100 miles away, she still makes me smile everytime I get to see her, facetime her or even just see pictures of what she's been up to.
We helped with her cake smash photoshoot whilst we were there for her Birthday party. I'd seen pictures of these photoshoots before but never seen them actually in action. It's a pretty messy but very cute situation! 


Sophie created the whole photoshoot. She made the tutu, the headband, the wings, the embellishments on the vest, the cake and the set! Em decided to show off her newfound ability to stand by herself mid-shoot much to everyone's delight.


Her actual Birthday cake- homemade chocolate cake covered in sprinkles.


I love my little giraffe :)

4 comments:

  1. Aww she is too cute!! Happy Birthday Emily :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - looks like she had a blast! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, she definitely loved all the attention and behaved so so well!

      Delete