Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Happy Pancake Day!

So yesterday was Pancake Day! I know most people get excited for Valentines Day at this time of year, but to be honest Pancake Day excites me more. I mean, anything that makes Nutella go on sale in the shops gets a thumbs up from me.

As I work in the evening, I had my pancakes for lunch. It's not quite as fun to make them when you are home alone, but I have to say I think this years pancakes were my most successful yet!

 I used the recipe from BBC Good Food, but halved it so I used: 50g plain flour, 150ml milk and 1 egg. This mix made three good sized pancakes and I had fun thinking up toppings to put on them.


I made two pancakes topped with nutella and crumbled digestive bisuits- yummy!

My other pancake can be seen in the header picture for this post. It was topped with blueberries, strawberries and a banana, then topped with maple syrup.

What is your favourite pancake topping?


2 comments:

  1. Looks so good!! I totally forgot about pancake day and didn't end up making any! Nutella sounds so good right now haha

    Renee | Lose the Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I hadn't had Nutella in ages but always have it on pancake day :)

      Delete