1) My mum is a teacher and has had the week off so we had a mother-daughter shopping and lunch date. I don't go into the city very often as we have a big shopping centre nearby but I do love getting the train into the city centre and seeing the different atmosphere there.
2) Work has been really quiet this week. Classes have only been half full and some staff have been away because of half term, but it's been lovely to work with the smaller groups and see the children progress.
3) I had a lovely day out with my Grandparents the other day. As they are getting older, they struggle to walk very far but there is a little town nearby where you can park up and walk along the riverside which they love to go to. We stopped at a cafe for cake and a cup of tea and by the time we had got back to the car, they had walked nearly 3000 steps according to the pedometer. It wasn't much but it was nice to go out and make memories with them, and they never fail to make me laugh.
|The flood defences have been up after lots of rain recently.|
4) The weather has been so bright and sunny this week. It's not warm by any means but it makes me happy to wake up to blue skies rather than grey clouds. I've been able to spend a lot of time relaxing in the conservatory now it's warmer which makes a change after a winter of not spending much time in there.
5) I drove home during a lovely sunset yesterday. It makes me so happy that the evenings are starting to get lighter again. Roll on Spring!
I'm really looking forward to this weekend as I get to go to see the family in North Wales for the first time since my Birthday. And getting to see the family means I get to play with my favourite little girl Emily :)
How was your week?