1) I've got new glasses! I had my eye check last week and my prescription had changed very slightly so I had a choice whether to get new ones or keep my old ones. With all the problems I've been having with the swelling around my eyes recently, I decided to get new ones and they suggested that plastic frames would be better for my allergies.
2) Talking about the swelling around my eyes, I've finally got some sort of diagnosis. At the moment, its being treated as a mild form of Angioedema, but we still don't know what my trigger is. I've been referred to an immunologist so I've got to wait until April for that appointment to get more answers about what is going on, but I guess it could be worse.
3) I had a really successful shopping trip this week. I'm planning to go into the city next week for some more shopping so I think I'll wait til the end of the month and write up a February purchases post to show you what I've bought.
4) I've been using the pedometer app on my phone for around three weeks now, and I've seen an increase in my fitness levels even though there hasn't been much change on the scales. I started off walking around 11,000 steps a day, and this week I've been averaging about 15,000 steps a day, which is more than 10km daily.
5) I had a big spring clean and reorganisation of my bedroom and threw out a bunch of stuff. It makes me feel a bit better about my shopping spree!
How was your week?