Monday, 1 February 2016

Current Favourites

It's time for another favourites post again! Here are some of the things I am currently loving.
This is my current Yankee Candle set up. The small Snowflake Cookie one was a Christmas present and is a scent that I've had a couple of times before and love. The large jar at the back is called Christmas Cookie, and is one I found in the Boxing Day sales at more than half price. On the right was a Christmas present from my Auntie- I can't see a brand on it but it's called Winter Berry. It's not as strong smelling as the Yankee Candles but it can still fill a room. On the left is a medium jar called Summer Scoop- this was a Birthday present. My auntie actually has a Summer Scoop candle in her house and when I visited over Christmas I mentioned to my mum that I like it. Little did I know that my mum had already bought it for me as a Birthday present!

Butterbear Bath Bomb from Lush. I saw Renee write about this on her blog and was intrigued by how it doesn't look like much in the bath but afterwards your skin feels super soft. Santa bought me a few Lush bath bombs and this one was the first one I tried. I can totally agree with Renee's review! My skin felt so soft and silky :)



Ciate Broken Ballerina Collection- This was another Christmas present, this time from my nan. I have to admit I wasn't familiar with Ciate until recently when Lucy had a Ciate nail polish advent calendar. First of all, how pretty is the packaging? The colours are all named with a ballet theme- Fool for Tulle, Raising the Barre, Plies Please Me and Prima Ballerina. My favourite has to be Prima Ballerina (the 2nd from the right in the 2nd picture), as it is a pretty neutral shade and can be worn for a number of ocassions. 

I picked these boots up from River Island in the Boxing Day sales. I wasn't actually going to buy anything in River Island because the queues were so big but my sister was buying so as we were going to have to wait for her anyway I decided to get these boots. They are super comfy (that's a lot coming from me, my feet hate wearing any shoes that aren't trainers) and are brilliant for dressing up a casual outfit.

So that's what I'm currently loving! How about you?

2 comments:

  1. Those ciate polish colors look so pretty!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on all of them! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The only one I haven't tried now is the darkest one- my favourite two are definitely the middle two in the picture, I'm not as keen on the overall look of the lighter pink shade.

      Delete