Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Party Time

I'm linking up with Joey and Kristin for this catch up post!

Over the Christmas period we took some time out to celebrate the recent engagement of my cousin Sara! They hosted a wonderful party and it was great to see so many people there to celebrate the happy news.

One of the most popular things at the party was the photobooth- I think we all had a lot of fun in there and came out with some pretty memorable photos!








I think we are going to need a photo booth at every family party now!


4 comments:

  1. A photobooth at an engagement party - how fun!! My sister got engaged the day before New Year's and its been fun celebrating ever since.

    Stopping by from Stuff n Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah congratulations to your sister! I love seeing people close to you go through the engagement and wedding process.

      Delete
  2. I love photo booths! I think they are so much fun! Looks like a good time.

    ReplyDelete