Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Blogmas Day 9 | The Winter Favourites Tag

I know I've already done a tag post for Blogmas, but I found this one over at Renee's blog and thought it'd be fun to do.

1) Favourite winter nail polish?
Anything glittery!

2) Favourite winter lip product?
My lips always get chapped so I always keep my little tub of vaseline with me.

3) Most worn winter clothing piece?
My classy Christmas jumper! It's got a wintery scene with snowflakes and Christmas trees on. I got it from Tesco two years ago but I still love it so much.
The best photo I have of my Christmas jumper... from Christmas Day 2013 with a broken ankle!
4) Favourite winter accessory?
My fluffy headband! It's so warm.

5) Favourite winter scent?
Savour the Season Yankee Candle...it's so Christmassy!

6) Favourite winter beverage?
Bailey's hot chocolate- I discovered it in my first year of university and have loved it since!

7) All time favourite Christmas movie?
Like I said in the other tag, it's a tie between Elf and the Grinch,

8) Favourite Christmas song?
Fairytale of New York, find out more here.

9) Favourite holiday food?
Aha I think this one was in the other tag I did too! Lindor chocolates are one of my favourites, but I only ever get them as gifts. I do have a major weakness for Mince Pies too.

10) Favourite Christmas decoration?
Our Christmas tree. But my mum does such a great job of decorating for Christmas that I love pretty much all the decorations.

11) Whats at the top of your Christmas list?
Hmmm. My list is pretty boring this year. A new cozy soft dressing gown, a new ipad case and printer ink cartridges!

12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
We'll be at home for Christmas, then go to Wales between Christmas and New Year to celebrate my cousins engagement. Not sure about New Year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment