Sunday, 6 December 2015

Blogmas Day 6 | An Eventful First Week of December


So I've successfully managed 6 days of Blogmas so far, and I've quite enjoyed writing the posts :)

I've been all over the place this week so I'm quite glad that I'd managed to schedule some posts in advance.

Last Sunday I tripped over and hurt my ankle. It was the same ankle I broke and had to have surgery on two years ago so it was quite sore and painful for a couple of days. I spent Monday and Tuesday resting it and wrapping up over 100 presents that we are giving to all the children at work. Thankfully the ankle seems to be better now and I don't think any major damage was done.

By Wednesday night, I was at work and felt the area around my right eye start to swell up. No idea why this happened. I've worked at the gymnastics club for over a year now so I'm not allergic to anything there, and any other allergies would have shown up earlier and probably on both eyes too. On Thursday morning, it was still swollen so the Doctor diagnosed it as an eye infection. The antibiotics seem to be working so fingers crossed they continue to :)

As I'm writing this (Saturday), we've just put our Christmas tree up so I'm feeling pretty festive. We had quite a saga with the tree so I'll save the story and pictures of that for a separate post.


How's December going for you so far?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the eye infection! Hopefully it goes away soon :) Can't wait to see pics of your tree!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete