Saturday, 5 December 2015

Blogmas Day 5 | The Christmas Tag



1) What is your favourite Christmas film?

It's a tie between Elf and the Grinch

2) Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes! A few years ago it was very snowy and icy. We had a huge icicle outside our house so we cut it down and used the ice in our drinks. It probably wasn't very hygienic but it was memorable and we all lived to tell the tale!

3) Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Always at home. I'd love to go abroad for Christmas, or even to see the family in Wales, but it's pretty much a tradition to spend Christmas day at home with the Grandparents so it's not really something I can change at this point. Maybe when I have kids!

4) What is your favourite Christmas song?
Fairytale of New York by the Pogues.

5) Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Nope

6) Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Ummm. Donner, Dasher, Prancer, Dancer, Comet, Cupid, Vixen... is that it?

7) What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Putting the tree up! And seeing how much Bucks Fizz we can get through on Christmas Day.

8) Is your Christmas Tree real or fake?
Most years we use a fake one, but we have had a few real ones in recent years.

9) What is your all time favourite holiday food?
Oooh. Mince Pies are good, and I love a good turkey dinner. Sweet treat wise, I love Lindor chocolates which I only ever seem to get at Christmas.

10) Do you like giving or receiving gifts more?
If its a gift that I put a lot of thought in to, or something that I know the person will like, I love the giving aspect of Christmas. I don't like too much attention, so I hate it when people watch you open presents.

11) What's the best Christmas present you've ever received?
Oooh this is a tough one. In recent years, the gift I've used the most is my iPad, or my phone. My grandparents bought me a lot of scrapbooking stuff a few years ago that I still use. But when I was little I remember being thrilled about getting a marble run, and a Barbie campervan, so I'm pretty sure I thought that they were the best gifts ever!

12) What would be your dream place to visit for Christmas?
I'd love to go somewhere snowy in a little log cabin, maybe Banff or Lake Louise? Or even just Austria or Switzerland to be a little closer to home. Although, I'd love to try going somewhere warm for Christmas at least once just for the experience.

13) Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do fail miserably?
If it a square or rectangle, I'm a pro. Anything else, I fail miserably!

14) Most memorable Christmas moment?
There's not really one that stands out more than others. In recent years, spending Christmas Eve in hospital with a broken ankle and having to hop around the house on Christmas Day was pretty memorable!

15) What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I realised that Santa had the same handwriting as my mum!

16) Do you make New Years' Resolutions?
No

17) What makes the holidays special for you?
Family time. Special events. Traditions. Good food. Christmas songs. Christmas films. Christmas candles. Christmas trees and pretty lights.

1 comment:

  1. Love this tag! Lindor chocolates are definitely my favorite treat around Christmas as well! So good.

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete