5) Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)- Michael Buble. I only discovered this song last year, but it's quickly become one of my favourites. In fact, the Michael Buble Christmas Album is fabulous and we keep it in the kitchen to use as the background music for any festive baking.
4) Do They Know It's Christmas?- Band Aid. I still prefer the original to the two more recent versions that have been released. I remember dancing around to this song a lot at school Christmas parties.
3) Sleigh Ride- The Ronettes. This is such a happy song and it always puts me in a good mood :)
2) Merry Christmas Everyone- Shakin Stevens. This has always been one of my favourites because it sounds so cheerful, but it's been overplayed at work recently so it's actually starting to annoy me a bit!
1) Fairytale of New York- The Pogues. What can I say about this one? It's a classic and I have lots of happy Christmas memories dancing around to this song.
What is your favourite Christmas song?