Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Blogmas Day 23 | A Daytrip to Wales

The first thing on my agenda for my first day off work was to go to visit the family in Wales. I hadn't seen them since the start of October so I was really looking forward to a change of scenery and spending time with the family. 

One of the biggest things I was looking forward to was seeing Emily. She is now 10 months old, but I haven't seen her since she has been properly crawling, and now she can pull herself up and dance along to any music on tv. We facetime quite a lot, so we were interested to see if she recognised me from that!


I'm pleased to report that I think she did recognise me. Well, she seemed really relaxed around me and had no issues sitting with me, stealing my glasses, hitting me on the head with a coaster or making my back sore by insisting that she walk around with help. It's a good job she's cute.

It was a long day- we did the roundtrip in a day, but it was much needed and I don't have to worry about missing them too much as we are headed back that way again next week!

2 comments: