Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Blogmas Day 22 | Whoops! An Update.


Well, it's fair to say Blogmas has been pretty much a fail for me! My laptop decided it needed to install some updates which seemed to take forever going round in a never-ending circle, and I was so busy with work etc that I just never dealt with the laptop and just kept myself updated reading other blogs off my ipad.

Anyway, the updates are installed and I've finally found some time to sit down with my laptop and write a post or two. I may even back date a few posts to fill in some of the days I missed, is that cheating? I've got some photos from various things to upload so I might just do that to correspond with the actual times it took place, just for future reference.

Christmas preparations are in full swing. The presents are wrapped, cards have been sent, food bought etc. I'm pretty excited :)

Are you prepared for Christmas yet? Or do you still have lots to do?




No comments:

Post a Comment