Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Blogmas Day 2 | Mini Christmas Haul

I got a little more carried away than usual in the tacky Christmas items section of Primark! I don't mind buying stuff that you only wear once or twice a year when it's at Primark prices :)

Rudolph earrings- how cute are these? I haven't bought any Christmas earrings for quite a while so I'm excited to wear these. 
I thought the bow was so tacky that I just had to get it! And it has holly leaves on, which is always a plus when your name is Hollie (it's taken me over 20 years to fully embrace the Christmassy name)

I bought the Elf t shirt (£5) for an event at work where we all have to dress up as elves for the day, which I can't say I'm looking forward to. Why can't a Christmas jumper do? Anyway, I digress. As I was looking at the elf tshirt, another tshirt caught my eye and I knew I had to get it straight away (£6). The lyrics are from my favourite Christmas song, Fairytale of New York. When my mum saw the tshirt, she bought herself one too so now we'll be matching in our love for Christmas songs.

This candle was from Matalan (£10). It's called Savour the Season and it's one of my favourite Yankee Candles ever. It's hard to describe- it just smells...Christmassy. It's not a sweet smell, which is unusual for me to like, but I'm pretty much obsessed with this scent at the moment and constantly have it burning when I'm in the house.

2 comments:

  1. Omg those earrings are so cute!! I love the shirts as well! I need to go out and buy myself some festive items to make it feel more christmassy around here! haha

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love buying Christmas stuff but I have to stop myself because I feel like I don't need so much stuff that I can only wear for 4 weeks a year!

      Delete