Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Blogmas Day 1 | It's December!


It's December! Yay! 

The countdown to Christmas is officially on.

It's a very busy month for me with lots of extra work related events as well as all the excitement of Christmas.

I had the first chocolate from my advent calendar this morning.

We're planning to put the Christmas tree up this weekend.

It's such an exciting time of year.

I'm attempting to post every day leading up to Christmas, and I have no idea how it'll turn out.

Leave me your links below if you're attempting Blogmas too :)

6 comments:

  1. I think we're getting a tree this weekend as well!! I'm so excited! I totally forgot about picking up an advent calendar! Happy December! :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'll ever grow out of advent calendars! I always find that putting the tree up is one of the most exciting parts of Christmas :)

      Delete
  2. I'm doing blogmas too! For the first time as well, excited to see how it will turn out :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing Blogmas too and I'm really excited! Good luck with yours too! :)

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have a look at yours :)

      Delete