Friday, 13 November 2015

Sweater Weather Tag

I loved this tag over on Natalie's blog so thought I'd give it a go!



Favourite candle scent? 
At the moment I'm loving Fireside Treats from Yankee Candle.

Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? 
Tea! I only drink coffee if I desperately need a caffeine boost, and hot chocolate is just one of those things that I tend to drink around Christmas.

What's the best fall memory you have? 
My university campus always looked beautiful during Autumn, so I have lots of happy little memories walking around campus and travelling to and from uni taking in all the pretty colours and being glad I lived in such a nice place.

Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
Neither really! I don't wear much makeup every day, but if I had to choose, I'd say dark lips.

Best fragrance for fall? 
I've never really thought about an Autumn fragrance, but at the moment I'm wearing Calvin Klein One Red a lot.

Favorite Thanksgiving food? 
Thanksgiving isn't really a thing here in the UK, but at this time of year it's all about festive chocolates. I always joke that if the food says 'Festive' or 'Christmas' on it, the calories don't count :P

What is autumn weather like where you live?
Slightly warmer than usual at the moment! I'm still going to work in just two layers. But I hear that it's going to be getting colder soon.

Most worn sweater? 
I have three that I always seem to alternate between- plain cream, pink and white and navy and cream. They are all perfect for under a gilet at this time of year.
  
Must-have nail polish this fall? 
I mentioned this in my October Favourites post, but I'm loving the gold and electric purple colours from the Limited Collection in M&S.
  
Football games or jumping in leaf piles? 
Hmm, I love stepping on the crunchy looking leaves, but I do love going to watch football matches- I just never get to go to the football as much as I'd like to. I guess thats what happens when you support a team 100 miles away from home!

Skinny jeans or leggings? 
Leggings or jeggings! I always avoid jeans as much as possible.

Chelsea boots or Uggs? 
Uggs

Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? 
I've never felt the need to try it, so I guess the hype hasn't worked for me.

Favorite fall TV show? 
Does I'm a Celebrity count as an Autumn or a Winter tv show? 

Favorite fall-related quote? 
I have no idea.

What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
There's a few songs that I remember from when I started uni which make me think of Autumn- The A Team, Jar of Hearts, Marry You etc. Not really Autumnal songs, or songs that I overly like, but they take me back to a happy Autumnal time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment