Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Scrapbooking | Berry Cute


I finally have a working printer in my house after many, many years! I made the most of this by printing off some smaller pictures and making my first multi-picture scrapbook layout. I've wanted to scrapbook these pictures of my niece having her first taste of strawberries and the messy aftermath since I was sent the pictures back in July- they're just so cute and she looks so proud for making such a mess over herself.

This might just be my favourite scrapbook page yet :)  White background with strawberry paper background, each picture backed with red paper and green flower embellishments with various centrepieces. I tried out a new hearts and flowers stamp at the bottom of the page, but couldn't work out the best way to do the titles so I just ended up handwriting it with a sharpie.

4 comments:

  1. Aww your niece is so adorable!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She now nearly 9 months old now and has changed so much but is even cuter (even though I'm definitely biased)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh - too cute for words!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She's just lovely and never fails to make us smile :)

      Delete