Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Photography #25 A Winding Road

As I was sorting out my old SD cards, I found this picture from a couple of years ago. My cousin from Canada had come over to visit and we took her on a tour of North Wales to places such as Betws-Y-Coed, Snowdonia, Caernarfon, and the longest place name in the UK, Llanfair PG (I'm not even going to attempt the whole word so I'll just use the nickname that locals use).

This picture was actually taken with my little point and shoot camera, a Panasonic TZ10, and was taken whilst we were driving on the Llanberis pass in Snowdonia National Park. I took the picture in black and white, and I love the mood it gives the picture. I think it perfectly represents the scenery in North Wales- hills, winding roads and little houses here and there.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful spot!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! North Wales is a beautiful place to visit.

      Delete