Thursday, 26 November 2015

Life Lately

Another chatty update for you all! I've been pretty awful at blogging during November. I'm thinking of challenging myself to do a 'Blogmas' style challenge, and post every day in December. I have no idea how it'll turn out- it could be great, it could be awful but I think I'm going to give it a go! If any of you fancy trying it too, let me know :)

My Christmas celebrations have started early this year. Probably too early. But I'm happy and feeling nice and festive. I've done most of my Christmas shopping but I'm stuck for ideas for what to get for the last couple of presents! I also received my first present of the year and I desperately want to open it but I'm resisting the temptation and it's waiting to go under the tree when we put it up.

Last weekend, we had our Christmas party for the gymnastics club that I work at. I helped set up the room with a lovely Christmassy feel; it was a fabulous evening and was great to see everyone dressed up and enjoying themselves! I can't say I particularly enjoyed Sunday morning though, let's blame that on the wine! I wore a new dress that I picked up from Wallis in the sale- it was a black sparkly fit and flare dress that was super comfortable, and I matched it with silver glittery heels which I bought from BHS last year. Unfortunately, most of the photos are from chest up so I don't have a picture of the full outfit.
I was brave and tried the red lipstick look for the first time. Not sure if I like it!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great party! The room looks so cozy and festive, I love it! I think the red lips look great on you!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I loved the cozy colours of the room, last year purple was the feature colour but I much prefer the festive feel.

      Delete