Tuesday, 10 November 2015

A Chatty Update

I've been abandoning my blog lately- whoops! I think I'm all caught up with replying to comments etc now. Since I came back from Glasgow two weeks ago I've barely been on my laptop at all and I just haven't felt very inspired to blog. Anyways, I'm back blogging again so I thought I'd start with a chatty update :)



Glasgow was an amazing weekend! I'll write up a full post about it soon. I loved the experience of being at a world class gymnastics event, surrounded by people with the same interests as me. In fact, I loved it so much that when I came back on the Sunday I actually priced up how much it would be to get tickets, transport and a hotel for the finals competition the weekend after (I was there for the womens qualifying days). I'm also planning to save up to go to the 2017 World Championships in Montreal.

Unfortunately, my good camera has broken so I'm limited to phone and iPad photos for the moment :( Hopefully it'll be sorted sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you've had a great weekend! Can't wait to read the post :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've started writing up the post so it should be up by the end of the week!

      Delete