Friday, 9 October 2015

The Fall Spice Tag

Renee did this Autumn themed tag over on her blog which I loved and wanted to try myself, so here is a little bonus Friday post for you (I usually post on Wednesday's and Saturday's).

1) Bath & Bodyworks candles or Yankee candles?
    We don't have Bath & Bodyworks here in the UK but I do have a bit of an obsession with Yankee Candles. 

2) Favourite autumn accessories?
    Hmmm I'm not really sure, I don't wear that many accessories. I do have a little gold necklace from Primark that I'm wearing a lot because it goes well with my outfits at the moment, does that count?

3) Uggs or Moccasins?
    I'm an Ugg fan. I got a pair for Christmas last year and I love them. I'd love to be able to afford more pairs because they are so comfy.

4) Fuzzy socks or knee socks?
   I love fuzzy socks :)

5) North Face or Columbia?
   North Face I guess. I got my big winter ski jacket from their outlet store back in 2010 for my trip to Iceland and I still get wear out of it when it's particularly cold.

6) Favourite autumn food?
   I've never really thought about this because we're not really into it much here. Autumn usually means that my mum starts making her homemade leek and potato soup again which I love. Other than that, does the Halloween chocolate count?

7) Red or Pink lips?
    I'm not really brave enough to rock the bold lips, so I'd have to say pale pink (I use Max Factor Angel Pink).


8) Winged Eyeliner or Bold eyeshadow?
 Neither. I'm horrendous at winged eyeliner and I usually keep my eyeshadow in fairly natural colours.

9) Natural/Cold/Light or Bold/Warm/Dark makeup?
 Natural/cold/light :)

10) Apple Pie or Brownies?
  Brownies. Especially if they are warm chocolate fudge brownies with ice cream.

11) Would you rather cook food or eat it?
 This one's easy- eat it. I have started to enjoy cooking a little bit more recently but I'd still rather eat than cook.

Leave me your links below if you've done this tag so I can check it out!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh definitely, they are so comfy and snuggly :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my yum!! Warm chocolate fudge brownies!! Yes please!
    That lipstick is such a pretty shade!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never say no to a warm chocolate fudge brownie :) it's my go to dessert when we are eating out.

      Delete
  3. Yay for Uggs... hands down the comfiest boots! And as much as I love Yankee Candle, the Bath & Body Works 3 wick candles are the BEST! <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3 wick candles sound amazing! It's a shame Bath & Bodyworks don't deliver to the UK.

      Delete