|I overcooked this one a little bit- whoops!|
1) Mix the two ingredients together in a bowl. I've had better results when I've put a light dusting of flour over my hands and kneaded the mixture together rather than putting it in the electric mixer.
2) Transfer the mixture to a baking tray and roll out into whichever shape you want your pizza to be. The baking tray will also need a light dusting of flour so it is easy enough to get the pizza off once it's cooked.
3) Bake the base for 3-4 minutes on 200c.
4) Take the base out of the oven and add your toppings- I just use tomato puree and cheese to keep it simple.
5) Bake the pizza for 8-10 minutes. The pizza pictured was baked for 10 minutes which I guess was a little too long in this case.
So there you go, supposedly 'healthy' pizzas :) Let me know how you get on if you try to make these!