Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Homemade 2-ingredient Pizza Bases

I discovered this idea on Pinterest and thought it sounded easy enough to make. It took me a few attempts to discover what seems like the most successful and tasty way to make these pizzas.

I overcooked this one a little bit- whoops!
There are only two ingredients needed for the base- Greek yoghurt and Self-raising Flour. They are used in equal proportions, and I've found about 60g of each is enough to make one personal sized pizza.

1) Mix the two ingredients together in a bowl. I've had better results when I've put a light dusting of flour over my hands and kneaded the mixture together rather than putting it in the electric mixer.
2) Transfer the mixture to a baking tray and roll out into whichever shape you want your pizza to be. The baking tray will also need a light dusting of flour so it is easy enough to get the pizza off once it's cooked.
3) Bake the base for 3-4 minutes on 200c.
4) Take the base out of the oven and add your toppings- I just use tomato puree and cheese to keep it simple.
5) Bake the pizza for 8-10 minutes. The pizza pictured was baked for 10 minutes which I guess was a little too long in this case.

So there you go, supposedly 'healthy' pizzas :) Let me know how you get on if you try to make these!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so good!! I've been craving pizza all day! haha

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete