Friday, 23 October 2015

Exciting Weekend Ahead

As you are reading this, I'll be en route to Scotland to watch the World Gymnastics Championships! (yay for scheduled posts)


I've been planning this trip for a while- the tickets were bought in June 2014 and I've had the hotel booked since the start of the year.

Restaurants have been researched, a roadtrip playlist has been created, route plans have been made, snacks have been bought and arrangements are in place to meet up with friends.

It's fair to say that I'm pretty excited. Probably over excited for two nights away in my own country (this is the first year since 2000 that I haven't left the country). I loved my trip to Liverpool to watch the British Gymnastics Championships earlier in the year, and this will hopefully be the same but on a larger scale.

I'll definitely posting about my experience when I get home. Let me know if there's anything you'd particularly be interested to hear about.

Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment