Friday, 16 October 2015

5 things that made me smile this week

Yay it's Friday! Another week survived! I figured it would be fun to start a little series of posts about the things that made me smile during the week, so here goes.

1) All of your lovely comments on my posts! I know it sounds cheesy, but it honestly makes me smile each time I get an email to say there has been a new comment on one of my posts. I really love chatting with you all :)

2) Finding out I'm getting a pay rise and being offered extra hours at work. Yay!

3) The little gymnasts that I coach surprised me and can actually remember their routines from their last competition which makes my job of preparing them for their next competition ten times easier. I love the moments where they prove me wrong and show me that I have underestimated them.

4) Jersey Boys was on tv last night so me and my mum had a good sing along at the top of our voices. I'm sure the neighbours appreciated it.

5) I finally have a working printer of my own for the first time since I was in about year 8 or 9! I feel like a child again printing and scanning everything in sight. I'm now eager to get back to doing some crafting again now I have new pictures to scrapbook. I'm sure the novelty will eventually wear off.


What made you smile this week?


2 comments: