Saturday, 12 September 2015

Scrapbooking | The Emily Book

I can finally reveal the special craft project that I've been hinting about! The Emily Book. I've been scrapbooking a bunch of photos into an album for my niece as her Christening present and I love the final outcome.

Jersey Boys inspired- Who loves you pretty baby?

I got the idea for this one on pinterest.




Here come the sun little darling- Beatles inspired.

Lyrics from 'Never grow up' by Taylor Swift.


Mini Minnie! She stole my Minnie Mouse ears!


Which is your favourite layout? I can't decide between about 4 of them!

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely present!! She's adorable!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! I'm pretty biased but I'd have to agree she's pretty cute :)

      Delete