Sunday, 13 September 2015

Tell Me Something Tag

I saw this tag over on Renee's blog and thought I'd give it a go

1) What is your favourite item of clothing?
  Hmmm, at the moment I'm loving my cream oversized woolen cardigan from Primark- it's so snuggly and is perfect for Autumn!

2) What are your biggest obsessions?
  Nike trainers and t shirts. I can reason with myself about the tshirts because I wear them at work, but everytime I go to the Nike outlet I want to buy myself a new pair of trainers and I just don't need them. I have been doing better though and I haven't had a new pair since my Birthday in January.

3) Who inspires you?
   Career wise, the lead coach of my gym club is pretty inspiring and I look up to her as I grow and learn as a coach. Other than that, nothing comes to mind but I'm sure there's other people that I get moments of inspiration from.

4) Who is your favourite designer and why?
  Designer? I don't have a clue. I don't really get many designer clothes but I do own a few things from Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein (the outlet shops, might I add...)

5) What is your favourite song ever?
    Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi. I have lots of happy memories with that song.

6) What is your favourite song right now?
     Right now I'm loving 'Fight Song' by Rachel Platten.


7) If you were a sweet treat, what would you be?
   I have no idea what I'd be, but anything with Cadbury's chocolate is my favourite so does that count?

8) What colours would describe your rainbow?
   I don't even understand this question.

9) What is your favourite film?
   Bridesmaids- I watched it for the first time just after I'd been asked to be a bridesmaid at my cousins wedding and we had many moments referencing it in the build up to the wedding, and it still never fails to make me laugh even now. Quick tip- its even funnier with subtitles on.
We watched Bridesmaids many times in the lead up to being a Bridesmaid.

10) Who is your favourite actor?
   I've never really thought about a favourite actor as I'm not a huge fan of films.

11) If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
    Florida maybe? It's always warm, and is guaranteed to make me happy :)

12) What are your 3 favourite smells?
    Vanilla, coconut (reminds me of summer) and the seaside.

13) What are your 3 favourite tastes?
Cadburys Chocolate, melted cheese (pizza, pasta, cheese on toast etc) and vanilla frozen yoghurt with a spoonful of nutella.

14) What is your most treasured possession?
    I guess the typical thing to say would be my Degree certificate as I had to work so hard for it, but I don't particularly treasure it as such- I treasure the uni experience and the feeling of achievement more than a piece of paper. Maybe my Pandora Bracelet? I've collected charms on it for a while and all of the charms have a story behind them.

15) What did you always want to be when you grew up?
    An artist or a vet. Which is completely laughable now because I am completely pathetic at art and anything science-y and always have been.

16) If you were an ice cream, what flavour would you be?
     Again, I don't know what flavour I'd be but my favourite flavour is Cookies and Cream- or strawberry and cake batter with marshmallows and oreos in from Coldstones.

17) If someone made a short film of your life, who would play you?
     Who knows? Maybe someone like Taylor Swift as she's one of my favourite people and is nice and awkward like me :P There'd be a slight difference in accents though...

18) What would your perfect afternoon consist of?
     Just taking it easy around Disneyworld with my family- maybe exploring Magic Kingdom and fastpassing all the rides then shopping at all the shops down Main Street with an unlimited budget. The day would have to finish with fireworks!

Loving life and finding my inner child in Disneyworld last year! I finally gave in and bought the Minnie ears after 5 trips!


19) If you were a flower, what would you be?
    I've always been told red is a good colour on me, so maybe a red rose? Although I'm not romantic in the slightest.

20) Tell me any random fact about yourself
     I learned to speak Japanese for 7 years at school (I got an A Level in it). I've forgotton quite a lot of it now but I can still string a few sentences together and read their basic alphabets.

I'll leave this as an open tag, so let me know if you do it and leave your links below so I can check them out :)

1 comment:

  1. hı dear great post!!
    wold like to follow each other on GFc G+ and instagram? please let me know on my blog so l can follow back .. thank you kiss

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete