Wednesday, 16 September 2015

September Favourites

There are a few products that I am loving this month!

Real Techniques Travel Essentials- I have to admit that this is the first time buying make-up brushes for myself (others have always been gifts) and I'm not disappointed at all. I love the even cover the powder brush gives compared to my old one. These were some of the most expensive brushes in Superdrug (£20.99), but I'm glad I picked them and decided to spend that little extra money on quality rather than going for something cheaper.

OPI Nail Lacquer in I'm Indi-a Mood for Love- I've really been slacking on taking care of my nails as I've been getting bored of using the same few colours over and over again. OPI is my favourite brand of nail polish as it's so easy to apply and the finish is so great. We've been having some slightly warmer weather for September in the UK recently so this colour seems perfect to match the last of the summery weather that we'll get this year.

Strawberry Shortcake Yankee Candle- I always find myself picking out sweet smelling yankee candles and this one is no exception! The scent can be a little overpowering when you first open the lid, but once it's lit the smell around the room is gorgeous. These ones are £9 from Tesco, but I picked this one up in a 2 for £15 offer (the other one I chose was Vanilla Frosting).

Deep Action Pore Cleansing Pads- I picked these up on sale at Superdrug for only £1.29 which I figured was a great value to try something new. I'm really pleased with these- I hadn't told anyone that I was using them but people noticed that my skin looked healthier within days of starting to use them. I have tried more expensive Clearasil ones but I find the smell of those too overpowering so I think I'll be sticking with this brand for the time being.

Champneys Citrus Blush Body Lotion and Hand Cream- I found these products as I was tidying my room the other day (whoops, they were a Christmas present). I use the body lotion after a shower and I love how soft it makes my skin feel. As a gymnastics coach, I find my hands get really dry from being around chalk all the time so the hand cream is something that works wonders and something I get a lot of use out of. These are the first Champneys products I have used and I'll definitely be using them more in the future (oooh I've just noticed they are on sale at Boots, they're on my shopping list now).

Have you ever used any of these products? What are your current favourites?

2 comments:

  1. That strawberry shortcake candle sounds nice! Great post :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll be sad when I finish the strawberry candle for sure!

      Delete