Saturday, 26 September 2015

Moments Captured by my Phone

As Autumn is starting to kick in, I thought I'd give a quick review of summer as captured by my no-so-great phone camera.

We went for a walk over the hills on a warmer Saturday evening and I couldn't resist doing the typical (ex) gymnast handstand picture.

My Nan and Grandad took myself and my Mum out for lunch at a little farm shop tea room. They had been before and said the cake there was amazing but when we went we were too early for the fresh cake to have been made so we had cream tea instead. How fabulously British.

This was a while ago at the start of July but I wanted to include it to prove that we did have some warm weather this year! On the hottest day of the year I had an hours break from work so I walked to the local park to eat lunch and found an ice cream van in the process! It was nice to feel like a kid again and deal with the drippy mess of a melting Flake 99.


Selfies with my sister and Alyssa and Sierra when they came to visit in August. 


The ceiling of the bouncy castle at Emilys Christening collapsed while me, Ben and Sophie were on it but we didn't let that stop the fun.

A new coffee shop has opened in my town and I can thoroughly recommend the vanilla milkshakes. There were so many other things there that I want to try so I'm going to have to schedule another visit!

As you can see, I don't really take that many photos on my phone. Hopefully I'll have enough to be able to do an Autumn review because I quite enjoyed looking back at the little moments of summer :)




2 comments:

  1. Aw I miss running to the sound of the ice cream truck driving up the road! haha I haven't seen one in ages! Great post :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hadn't seen one in ages so I got quite excited when I saw it... Always a child at heart

      Delete