Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine Freebies


Whenever I go to Tesco, I always have a look at the crafting magazines to see if there are any good bargains for the freebies with the magazine. The Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine September 2015 had freebies that were too good to resist- I got 4 stamps and 48 sheets of 6"x6" paper along with the magazine for only £4.99.


I love the colours and the intricacy of the 'Isabella' paper designs. 



I've started using stamps a lot more in my crafting. I love the crown and the butterfly and think I'll get quite a lot of use out of these- I'm not sure how much I'll use the 'thinking of you' stamp but it's always a good one to have.


Here is the first layout I did with the Isabella pack. I used two different design papers layered on a pink background, and used the black border to make the design stand out. I used a picture of my niece Emily and outlined it with silver ribbon and pink tissue with a ripped edge then layered grey and pink flowers with a diamonte centre for the corner. I used a bunting stamp across the top, filled in with pink pencil crayon and handwritten letters, with alphabet stamps above for 'Princess'. I used the crown stamp from the set in the top right corner.

The Blackberry Lane set is so cute! I haven't used this set yet but I can imagine making some really cute cards with this.



No comments:

Post a Comment