Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Crafting Supplies Haul

I've found that the best place to get crafting supplies from at reasonable prices is The Range. They have a lot of products for only £1, which is enough to make me as excited as a child on Christmas morning! I quite often fall victim to picking 'a few' things up because they are only £1, to then find out I've spent quite a lot! Everything I bought in this shopping trip only cost me £1 :)


Mixed colour bags of butterflies and flowers. I've got quite the collection of flowery embellishments now.


Pink and blue self adhesive ribbons. I love using self adhesive ribbon because it is so easy to apply and can hide any badly cut edges of photos etc.

Finding these stamps is like finding a needle in a haystack! At The Range, there is a big bin of stamps for £1 so you have to be patient to find things worth buying. I picked up a heart shaped bunting one, and a flowers and hearts stamp.


I have quite a lot of 6"x6" papers but I couldn't resist these bright colours and patterns for £1. I picked up the white and baby blue polka dot ribbon because I loved the colours, and the Minnie Mouse ribbon is for a Disney themed scrapbook page that I have planned to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment