Friday, 17 July 2015

Craft Time

I'm working on a special craft project at the moment.


Yesterday I went to The Range to buy a new bin for my bedroom. Luxurious I know. I ended up spending the majority of my money raiding the crafting section. The Range does seem to be one of the best local places that I've found for crafting supplies at a reasonable value. 

I ended up falling victim to the £1 bins. I got 4 packs of letter stickers (upper and lower case in silver and gold), 2 ribbons (yellow polka dots and lilac/mint chevrons), a bunting stamp and a pack of multi coloured flowers. I also picked up double sided sticky stickers to use instead of glue- so far these have worked wonders and I'm really pleased I've found them.

My final purchase was a 8x8 purple butterfly scrapbook for £9.99. This will be how my special little project is presented so I'm pleased with myself for finding this. 

Hopefully I'm all set with supplies now to finish off the project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment