Tuesday, 16 June 2015

My New Favourite Ab Workout- Uptown Abs


Our competition squad at gym have recently learned this and it has been added as an integral part of their end of session core conditioning programme.  The kids love it as it is something more upbeat and fun compared to their usual exercises, and our recreational gymnasts have also begged to learn it after seeing the competition girls doing it... it's gotten to the point that so many people want to try it that I'm starting to groan whenever I hear the intro to the song.

Anyways, I couldn't resist trying it myself from the comfort of my own home. It's not too hard to remember and my current record is getting to the end of the 2nd chorus without stopping. The girls in the video make it look so easy, but trust me, you can definitely feel it the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment