Friday, 20 March 2015

Eclipse

live on a bit of a boring road. It's always takes something big to get people out of their houses and communicating with each other. In the 20 years I've lived here, I only remember people being out during the World Cup, an earthquake and when some teenagers set fire to someone's hedge. Well, we can now add another reason to that list- the solar eclipse. I am proud to announce that I wasn't the only resident of my road in their garden in their pyjamas this morning... Only I stayed in my back garden and others took to their front gardens and the streets to view the phenomenon. 

This is the best photo I could get- I used the Nikon D3100, with the 55-200mm lense. It was hurting my eyes to actually look through the lens too much so I ended up just pointing it towards the sun and just pressing the shutter. It was all a bit spontaneous, so if I had actually planned to be taking photos I'd have tried to find some sort of tripod or monopod to get better pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment