Friday, 12 December 2014

Getting Creative

I've been truly terrible at blogging over the last month or so, but guess what? My laptop has died again so this is a quick catch up post from my iPad. 

My nan has her birthday coming up and instead of braving a card shop this close to Christmas (which I'm pretty sure is a death wish right now) I decided to get out the crafting supplies and get creative. I found the design on Pinterest when I was looking for ideas for Sara's 21st card and adapted it slightly to fit the size of the cards that I have. It's fairly simple and not too time consuming once you can find colours and patterns that work together. I was fairly happy with how Sara's turned out, but I'm yet to be convinced that I really like the one I made for my nan. 
                                          
        

No comments:

Post a Comment