Thursday, 24 July 2014

1 Day to Go

It's finally here. Tomorrow we fly out to Florida for the first time in five years. The house feels weird since we dropped off the rabbit at my Grandparents house for three weeks yesterday. Don't you just love the day before you go away? Excitement levels through the roof, last minute packing, the frantic searching around the house for the things that haven't seen the light of day in years yet are desperately needed. One of my favourite parts has to be having to eat all the fresh food in the house. Well, we wouldn't want it to go to waste would we?

My suitcase is nearly packed and my electrical stuff is all getting charged up. I've just discovered that I can't locate one of my camera lenses so I need to investigate that once I've finished this post. My dad's drivers license has gone missing and my mum can't locate her iPod that we used just yesterday. Both me and my sister are out the house til 9pm tonight at various places so I anticipate that it will be a very crazy couple of hours after that sorting out all the stuff we can't do until the last minute (showers, hair, nails, hand luggage etc).

One sleep to go. Oh, who am I kidding? Sleeping tonight will be harder than holding back the tears during IllumiNations at Epcot.

No comments:

Post a Comment