Saturday, 3 May 2014

Photography #6 Elderly Couple in Love

Thanks to the joys of the final year of my degree, I haven't been going out of my way to use my camera. In fact, my camera has stayed at home for most of the year and has only been with me in uni when I know there's a special event that I'll need it for.

As I mentioned in a previous post, while I was at home for Easter we went for a walk over the hills with my Grandparents.  They have both given us their fair share of health scares this year and you can clearly see the love they have for each other in how they look after and support each other through the scares. This one particular picture makes me smile every time I see it. They are very stubborn and want to do everything they used to do, so when me and my mum were walking, they insisted on following us at their own pace with their walking sticks! It brings back all my childhood memories of walking over the hills with them on a Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment