Saturday, 1 March 2014

Another Week Stronger

This week there haven't been as many big milestones in the recovery process, but I'm definitely noticing my ankle becoming stronger every day! This weeks moments to record:

- Been using just one crutch all week
- Been boot-free for over a week
- Walked home from the sports centre without crutches
- Full flexibility when flexing feet, about 1 inch off full flexibility when pointing feet
- After doing lots of toe raises this week, I've just about got the strength to rise on the bad foot alone!
- My calf is sore from regaining the muscle I lost
- Been out the flat every day this week

That's all I can remember at the moment. It's now March which means my dissertation is due this month so I'm spending pretty much all my time soldiering on with that. Happy St David's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment