Thursday, 12 September 2013

A Morning with Family

Even though I have 10 cousins, only 1 lives near me. In fact, all of the others don't even live in the same country! Dave has three beautiful daughters (good luck to him when they hit their teenage years)- aged 7, 5 and 18 months. Their middle daughter turned 5 this week and started school, so with the extra spare time they now have, they arranged to go and see my Nan and Grandad this morning. I had nothing else important to do so I popped round to see them and got to play with this little cutie this morning! She's grown so much and is at the stage where she is speaking fluent Chinese :P She apparently lovessss chocolate cake and she's also classic youngest child- can walk but doesn't like to since it is easier to chase her sisters around if she crawls!


No comments:

Post a Comment