Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Photography #2 Sunrise

When this summer began, I never imagined I'd travel to Croatia by myself with people I'd only met the week before. But this summer I've learned that it's ok to be spontaneous and I booked the trip to Croatia less than 24 hours before we flew out! Since it was such a spur of the moment and short trip, I didn't take my camera so the only photos I have are from my phone, which seems to take fairly decent pictures for a phone. 
Afternoon view of Opatija and Rijeka
5am sunrise over the Adriatic Sea
These pictures show the view from the hotel in Opatija, looking over the Adriatic Sea. Is the 5am picture the best picture of a sunrise that you'll ever see? Probably not, but it's proof that I've actually been awake at 5am in my life :P



No comments:

Post a Comment