I'm pretty much finished with my first year of university now... just one exam and three days of fieldwork stand in my way. During my procrastination moments, I keep thinking of things that I want to do this summer, but I know I'll forget about/won't do unless I write it down.
- Pass exams/first year (not in the country during resit period so this could be problematic if this week doesnt go to plan :S)
- Organize the best Hen Party ever for my lovely cousin
- Be a part of the Wedding of the Year and potentially most fun event in family history.
- Start working towards my gymnastics coaching qualifications
- Become a more confident driver (ie drive on the motorway and learn to park properly)
- Learn to use my D-3100 properly
- Learn to play guitar
- Learn new songs on the piano
- Watch as much of the Olympics as humanly possible- I'm gonna make the most of having an Olympics in a sensible timezone!
- Take in as much of New York City as I can
- Take hundreds of photos in New York City
- Play with my little cousins as often as possible. They are growing up so fast!
- Visit my uni friends all over the country
- Take my sister on a day out somewhere
- Watch a sunrise. I have a feeling this will take place on the way to Heathrow in August!
- Book flights to Singapore and finalise plans for next Easter.
Considering there are very few things set in stone for the summer, it looks like it's gonna be a good one!